We use no chemical herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers etc. and try to do our best to raise everything naturally. You are welcome to come out and see where your food is raised and talk to the farmers!
Know your farmer to know your food!
All produce is available first come, first served.
We are at the end of the season and we are looking forward to next season’s produce already!
Sorry, no produce available at this time.
We now have Firewood available for pick up or delivery! Average Length is 16″-18″:
- Oak and green cut hedge $60 per face rick
- Ash and mixed firewood $55 per face rick
Unpasteurized honey produced in eastern Kansas.
- Quart: $13.50
- 1/2 Gallon: $26.00
- Gallon: $45.00
Produce and honey prices include all applicable sales tax for on-farm pick up. Occasionally Independence and Coffeyville deliveries are available for an extra charge.
The right to correct pricing errors is reserved by Mitchell Family Farm.
Need directions to the farm? Contact us by email and we’ll send you a map!
Throughout the growing season:
- We harvest vegetables and fruits as they are ready and pack custom orders and shares twice a week.
- Packing days are Tuesday and Friday
- Call or email in your order by 11 p.m. the day before the packing day.
- Your order will be ready by 4 p.m. on packing day. Please arrive before dusk. Next day pick up is fine.
- We will try to assist you when you come to pick up your order, but if we are not available your ticket will be stapled to your sack.
- Please leave your payment in the honor system envelope that is located inside the left-hand door of the cooler (west end) if we aren’t around.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: 620-330-1966